All transactions made through artivity.gr governed and protected by international and European law that regulates issues relating to electronic commerce (Directive 2000/31/EC, PD 131/2003) as well as the Law on consumer protection (Law 2251/1994) which regulates issues relating to distance selling, as it supplemented-amended by the CMD Z1-891/13-8-2013 (GG B 2144/30-08-2013)
The artivity.gr, under the terms and conditions set forth in the present and all applicable laws and regulations, grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, personal, limited right to access, use and display this site and content elements. This license does not transfer title to the website and the information and is subject to the following restrictions: (1) you must retain on all copies of the site and details of all annotations concerning copyright and other proprietary rights, and (2 ) you can not modify the Site and its components in any way or reproduce or publicly present, or distribute or otherwise use the site and the information for any public or commercial purpose, unless otherwise permitted by present.
The artivity.gr reserves the right to alter or amend the specific terms and conditions for use of the Site at any time. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions to the terms and conditions of use will come into force immediately on the disclosure, which may be given by any means including, but not limited to, the location of new terms and conditions on the site. Any use of the Site after such change or amendment shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by you of such changes, modifications, additions or deletions. The artivity.gr may, at any time, to terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any specific features of this site including the availability photo presentation or description of any product or service.
Consumer has the ability to return the goods within 14 days of delivery, in their initial condition and packaging, in case goods do not fullfil spesifications as defined within our website. Artivity is always availiable to support you before or after your purchuse and can inform you in detail about the quality of our products and the construction proccess.
for distance and off-premises contracts
- Before the consumer is bound by a distance or off-premises contract or any corresponding offer, the trader shall provide the consumer with the following information in a clear and comprehensive manner:
- the main characteristics of the goods or services, to the extent appropriate in relation to the means and goods or services
- the identity of the supplier, such as his trading name
- the geographic address at which the trader is established and the trader’s phone number, fax number and email address, when applicable, to enable the consumer to contact the trader quickly and effectively and, where applicable, the geographical address and the identity of the trader whose behalf he is acting
- if different from the address provided with point (c), the geographical address of the commercial headquarters of the trader and, where applicable, the address of the vendor on whose behalf he is acting, where the consumer can address any complaints
- the total value of goods or services, including taxes and any other fee, or where the nature of the goods or services, is such that the price cannot reasonably be calculated in advance, the method in which the price is to be calculated and, where applicable, all additional freight, delivery or postal charges and any other costs or, where these charges cannot reasonably be calculated in advance, the fact that such additional charges may be payable. If indefinite contract or subscription contract, the total price includes the total cost per billing period. Where such contracts are charged with a fixed rate, total price also means the total monthly costs. Where the total cost cannot be reasonably calculated in advance, then the manner in which the price is to be calculated is provided.
- the cost of using the means of distance communication for concluding the contract, when it is calculated other than the basic rate
- the arrangements for payment, delivery, performance, the period within which the trader undertakes to deliver the goods or to provide services and, where applicable, the trader’s complaint handling policy
- where a right of withdrawal exists, the conditions, limits and procedures for exercising the right under Article 3g subparagraph 1 as well as the model withdrawal form set out in Section B of Annex annexed to and forming part of the Law 2251/1994 "For the protection of consumers."
- where applicable, that the consumer will have to bear the cost of returning the goods in case of withdrawal and, for distance contracts, if the goods by their nature cannot normally be returned by post, the cost of returning the goods
- that, if the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal after having made a request, that the consumer is liable pay the trader the reasonable cost
- where a right of withdrawal is not provided for accordance with article F, the information that the consumer will not benefit from a right of withdrawal or, where applicable, the circumstances under which the consumer loses his right of withdrawal
- a reminder of the existence of a legal guarantee of conformity for goods, in accordance with Articles 534 et seq of the Civil Code
- where applicable, the existence and application support services, after-sales, after-sales services and commercial guarantees
- the existence of codes of conduct, as defined in Law 2251/94, and how to obtain copies thereof, where applicable
- the duration of the contract, where applicable, or, if the contract is of indeterminate or is to be extended automatically, the conditions for terminating the contract
- where applicable, the minimum duration of the consumer's obligations under the contract
- where applicable, the existence and terms of deposits or other financial guarantees to be paid or provided by the consumer at the request of the trader
- where applicable, the functionality, including applicable technical protection measures, of digital content
- where applicable, any relevant interoperability of digital content with hardware and software that the trader is aware or reasonably expected to have been aware of
- where applicable, the possibility of having recourse to an out-of-court complaint and redress mechanism, to which the trader is subject, and the methods for having access to it.
- The information referred to in paragraph 1 shall form an integral part of the contract concluded at a distance or off-premises and not altered unless explicit agreement of the Parties.
- If the trader has not complied with the information requirements on additional charges or other costs as referred to in paragraph 1 e) or on the costs of returning goods as referred to in paragraph 1 i), the consumer shall not bear these charges or costs.
- As regards compliance with the information requirements laid down in Articles 3b to 3l, the burden of proof shall be on the trader.
- If the supplier fails to comply with the information requirements set out in this Article, the distance or off-premises is invalid for the consumer.